Contact Us

Phone +61 3 8379 7300



Online Enquiry

* Required fields

Why you need Landlord’s Insurance

As a landlord or owner of a residential investment property, Landlord Insurance covers you for tenant-related losses. Things like loss of rent due to a tenant breaking their lease or being evicted, or damage caused to your contents by tenants, like drink spills on carpets. Other insurance may not cover these events, and very often, the bond won’t be enough to cover the associated costs.

Usually you need to take out a specific landlord insurance policy, which can include buildings insurance, landlords' contents insurance and property owners' liability insurance. Without an adequate landlord insurance, you could lose your valuable investment if it’s damaged or destroyed.

You could also lose income from rent if you’re unable to rent it out during repairs, or if your tenants get evicted or break the lease.

In addition, a Landlord Insurance policy can include cover for accidental damage, theft and malicious damage by tenants - as well as loss of rent if they leave without paying.

Obtain a quote here to have your property covered.